Pages

Sunday 23 August 2015

Ariat Sunstopper Shirt Review

Sunday 23 August 2015
AKA the love of my life!!

Ive spoken about this Shirt in a few posts and in quite a few videos on my Youtube Channel also (and now, Im going to talk about it some more!!)

I ordered this Shirt a little over 2 months ago so Ive had some time to review it (although I will admit, I fell in love with it the first ride!) There were so many colours to choose from, I just thought this little dotty number was really smart. I ordered mine in a Small, a size up from my usual as the site recommended and it is the best fitting shirt I have ever owned.





















Not only is this Shirt incredibly smart looking, it's also super practical too. There is a fine mesh material on the shoulder blades and from the armpit down to the wrists which although looks very discreet, is a heaven sent gift during those sticky hot summer days during a 45 minute dressage lesson on 1 particularly bratty pony.... This definitely helps to cool you down and keep you focused.

I think I'll even be wearing mine in Winter, its perfect as a base layer as it's so fitted and lightweight.



































I don't feel the need to ever buy any other brand or type of shirt because this one just ticks every box for me:

Its fitted
Its comfortable
Its smart
Its practical
Its stylish
Its lightweight
Its super stretchy and molds to your body shape
And, its frikkin adorable.

What more does a girl need?



This Shirt is a 10/10 for me and I can't wait to treat myself to more colours.

Thank you for reading
India and Elsie x










No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Gypsy Trotter © 2014