Pages

Saturday 4 July 2015

A Le Mieux obsession is started!!

Saturday 4 July 2015
I recently treated the spoilt brat to a new saddlecloth and boots (justified by convincing myself she needed an 'every day matchy set'. A lovely lady on a Buy and Sell matchy group on Facebook was selling a brand new gorgeous vogue glint Le Mieux dressage square in Stone for £45 which, naturally, I just HAD to have!!

When it arrived in all its diamanté glory I was immediately obsessed, the quality of this item is incredible and the fit under a saddle couldn't be better, the fact the billet straps attach to the D rings on the saddle as opposed to the girth straps under the saddle flap is a really cool feature also.









I ordered the Le Mieux patent crocodile boots to match the saddle pad (as sometimes bandages are too much effort!!) These are probably the nicest boots I've laid eyes on, they are super fancy and eye-catching but also really smart at the same time. Again the fit was really good and very high quality (well, if its good enough for Charlotte Dujardin...)  I thought the brushing boots were a tad pricey at £32.50 a pair but well worth the money.
























This set works really nicely together especially paired with my Le Mieux sheepskin dressage girth (FAR too fancy for an everyday set, sigh) although the recent hot weather and fluffy brushing boots are probably not the best combination so I've ordered Elsie some Pro-sport boots in the same Stone colour as the pad which I can't wait to try out and review!!


Thank you for reading,
LGT



No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Gypsy Trotter © 2014